This seems like deja vu! I will be appreciative of the thought put into it, say thank you, ask for explanation if I don't understand what they are saying until I do understand.
Constructive criticism - Dan your snide remarks about drinking kool-aid, give me the impression that you are not taking this question seriously. I am concerned about your behavior when posting on the blog. Your negative remarks have been really bringing the team down. Bart did not even show up today. Maria left early, Ric-vic is depressed and Patti will no longer give input on the projects. You need to shape up Mr!!
This seems like deja vu!
ReplyDeleteI will be appreciative of the thought put into it, say thank you, ask for explanation if I don't understand what they are saying until I do understand.
Nice emotional intelligence.
DeleteThank them for their time and kool-aid.
ReplyDeleteConstructive criticism - Dan your snide remarks about drinking kool-aid, give me the impression that you are not taking this question seriously. I am concerned about your behavior when posting on the blog. Your negative remarks have been really bringing the team down. Bart did not even show up today. Maria left early, Ric-vic is depressed and Patti will no longer give input on the projects. You need to shape up Mr!!
DeleteYou didn't want me here.
DeleteCall them a "biotch" - tell them to piss up a rope and seek out a new team to be on!
ReplyDelete(little humor - work with me here people..) like i always do, thank them for their input and ideas....even if I disagree..
Thank them, ask for an explanation if needed, and then call them a "beeotch"
ReplyDelete