Monday, May 7, 2012

When a teammate is not contributing to the group’s discussions, I will. .

When a teammate is not contributing to the group’s discussions, I will ask them if they have anything to add to the conversation.  I think there is a variety of individuals in this group and I think for the most part that everyone contributes.  I know I didn't contribute much today and that was because I had no idea what the hell I was suppose to do.  Bart and Maria had different issues in their personal lives that may of contributed to their contributions.  We all have different things going on.  I think if the problem was that someone was just being an a-- then maybe I would have to address it in a different manner.  We don't have these problems on the Green Team.  

1 comment:

  1. Rick, let me start by saying that we all love you. But you need to admit that you have a problem..... to respond to the questions click on the question first, then type in the post comment box at the bottom, below the question, then click publish.

    ReplyDelete