Probably two things; when I disagree with the feedback, and also when a thorough enough of an explanation is provided so that I understand the feedback being provided, if not I am left confused.
they feel they are going to offend me, so they do not offer. Actually, I enjoy feedback, and appreciate that people care enough about me or what I'm working on that they offer feedback.
That they think they need to be nice, and not critical. When they are critical sometimes they say sorry. Which is understanding, but I would like to hear the honest and critical thought process.
Probably two things; when I disagree with the feedback, and also when a thorough enough of an explanation is provided so that I understand the feedback being provided, if not I am left confused.
ReplyDeleteConveying the message that their feedback should be critical and not to sugar-coat the feedback because it will not be taken personal.
ReplyDeletethey feel they are going to offend me, so they do not offer. Actually, I enjoy feedback, and appreciate that people care enough about me or what I'm working on that they offer feedback.
ReplyDeleteThat they think they need to be nice, and not critical. When they are critical sometimes they say sorry. Which is understanding, but I would like to hear the honest and critical thought process.
ReplyDelete