Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 10 - Question #3

3)  What do I aspire to?

8 comments:

  1. Continue to be a leader at my department and excel in my career, while continuing to be dedicated to my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bart has said exactly what I'm sure all of us aspire to do. I know this past year has been a difficult one with getting promoted and acquiring all of the new responsibilities, this along with taking on the committment to Staff and Command has been extremely stressful and demanding. My family will be happy when this is all over, and so will I because my focus will be back on them and my office. I aspire to ensure that the office of professional standards remains consistent and fair to all officers no matter what anybodys perceptions are because of the current issues with our union board. Lastly, but certainly the most important I aspire to spend not just more time with my kids but quality time and place my focus back on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aspire to take the knowledge I learned from Staff and Command and share it with others while I stay in contact with the friends I made over the last 10 weeks. You all are an exceptional group and I know you will always make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think you are exceptional as well Dan, congrats to you and Steve both for getting through this class while taking on new assignments...quite a feat!

      Delete
  4. I aspire to be the best husband and father first and foremost. Second I want to be a respected leader who is fair and understanding. I want my legacy to be that I treated people with respect and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I aspire to do after completing this class ? I would like to further my law enforcement career and continue to use the tools and information that I have learned that past ten weeks.

    ReplyDelete