Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 10 - Question #1

1)  One thing I would change about the MSU Staff and Command course if I could . . . .

8 comments:

  1. yeah like i'm gonna fall for this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....I guess I would say less busy work like movie discussions and more time to focus on the project at hand. It was frustrating in Week 7 and Week 9 to have a huge project to finish and have the additional responsibility of watching a movie to contend with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maria,I understand the need to multi-task, but allowing more time on the primary projects will allow a more thoughtful product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Freesmeyer, needs to be cut to 2 days. Other than that, nothing needs to be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree Steve, that was an extremely tough week to get through, one or two days would have been best. Provide the software with the formulas and entered already, and explain why an allocation study is important and what to focus on. I took nothing away from working on the formulas and could not if I tried remember how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't change a thing. Everything was spot on. Other than the busy work Maria mentioned, Freesmeyer that Steve mentioned, the 80 work weeks at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, now I will answer. Keep the course work to 400 hours, and provide examples that are actually examples of what you want in a finished product.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Course! learned a alot I can use and will use. I think MSU Staff and Command should pass out shirts, jackets and other items to ring the green bell and get the word out. Great Job to all the staff and instructors who see the need to further our profession.

    ReplyDelete