I go back to what Kim said after we watched the excerpt of the Gettysburg video...that without being aware of Emotional Intelligence we will not be good leaders. If we understand and are aware of our own Emotional Intelligence as well as those that work with us we will be much more successful as leaders.
Emotional intelligence is absolutely vital to interacting with people in any situation. You can not be an effective leader until you understand and practice emotional intelligence.
You need E.I to inteact with people on a productive level. To be an effective leader you must understand and practice E.I. It is vital to being an effective leader.
I have so much emotional intelligence in my head right now, and it is struggling to get out causing a headache. I love EI though. Thanks for learning me about it.
Emotional Intelligence is something that we all have used in the past. During my time in this class I have become much more aware of using and it's benefits.
Is soooooo important. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to learn about this with all of these wonderful people.
ReplyDeleteWOW Bart.....(that's for you Dan!)
DeleteI go back to what Kim said after we watched the excerpt of the Gettysburg video...that without being aware of Emotional Intelligence we will not be good leaders. If we understand and are aware of our own Emotional Intelligence as well as those that work with us we will be much more successful as leaders.
ReplyDeleteThe Green Team gets it!
ReplyDeleteEmotional intelligence is absolutely vital to interacting with people in any situation. You can not be an effective leader until you understand and practice emotional intelligence.
ReplyDeleteYou need E.I to inteact with people on a productive level. To be an effective leader you must understand and practice E.I. It is vital to being an effective leader.
ReplyDeleteGood point on increasing productivity, the more you understand EI the more you will increase your employee's productivity.
DeleteI have so much emotional intelligence in my head right now, and it is struggling to get out causing a headache. I love EI though. Thanks for learning me about it.
ReplyDeleteEmotional Intelligence is something that we all have used in the past. During my time in this class I have become much more aware of using and it's benefits.
ReplyDelete