Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 4 - Question #3


3)  The next time a teammate give me constructive feedback I will. . . . .

5 comments:

  1. I will thank them and assure them that I hope they will not hold back any thoughts that may help me improve my performance or skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered this on in Question 2 as it was also asked there, my response there was:

    The next time a team a team member gives me feedback, I will listen to it, reflect, ask a suggestion on how to improve, and thank them for their frank and honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also answered this as part of question #2. Here it is again.

    The next time a teammate gives me constructive criticism I will listen with BOTH ears, and thank them and encourage them to continue to give feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Repeat) The next time a team member gives me critical feedback I will first and foremost thank them for the feedback and next time that I can take advantage and use this information I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been and will continue to take this feedback and put it to use.

    ReplyDelete