If I provide constructive feedback they can become better at what they are doing. In turn it should open the honest channels of communication between the two of us. And hopefully I will also receive that honest feedback from them.
The better feedback that we give to members of the team, the better that team member performs, the better the group performs.
I agree, our performance is improving either from feeling more comfortable, or from the critical feedback either way our group is doing well as individuals and as a whole.
Constructive criticism is criticism kindly meant to help improve some area of another’s person’s life or work. Often constructive criticism refers criticism that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors
I need to provide constructive feedback to my team members so as to provide them with a different perspective on their performance or things they may not be aware of that they are doing. Constructive feedback also assists in causing the person providing the feedback to put critical thought into the feedback.
I would ask of them that it only benefits me to not only get critical feedback but to explain themselves if I either don't understand what they are saying or they aren't willing to elaborate. I feel if providing negative critical feedback you need to explain yourself more, so the one receiving the feedback completely understands.
What do you think Bart, How would you react to the same situation?
I need to give constructive feedback to others on my team because…when giving each other constructive feedback we assist one another with learning what we need to work on from several points of view.
Good contructive feedback is a basic function of each member in order to build the fabric that holds a highly functioning team together.
ReplyDeleteIf I provide constructive feedback they can become better at what they are doing. In turn it should open the honest channels of communication between the two of us. And hopefully I will also receive that honest feedback from them.
ReplyDeleteThe better feedback that we give to members of the team, the better that team member performs, the better the group performs.
The feedback continues to improve as does each members performance.
DeleteI agree, our performance is improving either from feeling more comfortable, or from the critical feedback either way our group is doing well as individuals and as a whole.
DeleteConstructive criticism is criticism kindly meant to help improve some area of another’s person’s life or work. Often constructive criticism refers criticism that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors
ReplyDeleteI need to provide constructive feedback to my team members so as to provide them with a different perspective on their performance or things they may not be aware of that they are doing. Constructive feedback also assists in causing the person providing the feedback to put critical thought into the feedback.
ReplyDeletehow would you respond to someone that gave you negative feedback and didn't want to provide any further information?
DeleteI would ask of them that it only benefits me to not only get critical feedback but to explain themselves if I either don't understand what they are saying or they aren't willing to elaborate. I feel if providing negative critical feedback you need to explain yourself more, so the one receiving the feedback completely understands.
DeleteWhat do you think Bart, How would you react to the same situation?
I need to give constructive feedback to others on my team because…when giving each other constructive feedback we assist one another with learning what we need to work on from several points of view.
ReplyDelete