I think you are right - it is really important that everyone feels valued for their opinion. I also think that being the "devil's advocate" by throwing out ideas is good to stimulate new ideas. I am sure that no one in this group will tell someone their idea is dumb.
have barb schedule an intervention
ReplyDeleteIf someone is not talking, ask them.. "Patti, do you have anything to say about this?"
ReplyDeleteWho's Barb ?
ReplyDeleteEncourage them to talk, or ask them what they think of the topic being discussed.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Maria. Everyone has ideas but some time are reluctant to speak out of fear of uncertainty or failure.
ReplyDeleteI think you are right - it is really important that everyone feels valued for their opinion. I also think that being the "devil's advocate" by throwing out ideas is good to stimulate new ideas. I am sure that no one in this group will tell someone their idea is dumb.
DeleteEncourage everyone about the importance of equally participating. It's important that everyone contribute so we can hear and benefit from everyone.
DeleteI piggy back all the responses, show patience, but encourage everyone to contribute.
DeleteMy new goal is to Blog more than Bart in the next 9 weeks.
ReplyDeleteNot gonna happen, but I encourage you to try!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Steve
ReplyDelete